Saturday, June 12, 2010

0-0


Uruguay 0, France 0. Or as my British counterparts say nil, nil. There is one person more disappointed in the outcome than me (we are wagering) and that was Nicolas Lodiero of Uruguay who was sent off in the second half after receiving his second yellow card of the match. France had the upper hand throughout the match and they still couldn't manage a goal with a man advantage after the red card in the 81st minute.


I have just come to the realization that I am going to get as much sleep tonight as I spent time waiting for today's match to begin. We arrived 4 hours prior to the match today to make sure everything was in order. We arrived home shortly after midnight and after I have hauled all my gear in and prepared bags for tomorrows travels, it is a mere 4 hours til my alarm goes off. 530AM departure for the airport for an 800AM flight to Port Elizabeth.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us informed. We're finding it very interesting.

    ReplyDelete