Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday Drive


Sleep has been hard to come by but I feel none the worse for wear. I just expect to crash sometime soon. Glad we have a FEW days before we plunge hard into work. I figure I got about 3-4 hours during each of the two nights of flying. I went bed at 10PM last night and woke up promptly at 3AM! Some good early morning web browsing, emailing etc let me bear witness to a wonderful sunrise. A lazy breakfast with the boys fueled us for a leisurely drive up the Atlantic coast to Cape Town to collect our credentials. A little shopping lead us to grabbing a small bite which turned into a nice meal and some more shopping. Time well spent on the waterfront in Cape Town in the shadow of the venue we will call our home pitch for the World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment