Thursday, June 17, 2010

Collar Required




With the excessive travel we put in yesterday, we have freed ourselves up to break the mold today. Our resident golf pro, Lars Baron, was anxious to hit the links at the end of the road, The Clovelly Country Club. Peter, our host, has paved the way for us to play. Lars has the keys to the castle and has permission to use his personal clubs. Carl, Quinn and I had our choice of clubs from the quiver in the garage. Only thing I know is, I like clubbing the hell out of the ball with the big headed driver from Lars' bag. I even out drove Lars on ocassion but couldn't match his score. The time I spent playing in the sand drove up my numbers. The end of day deal is to play as many holes as possible after 3:30PM and being winter here, you get about 2 hours to do it. The gate keeper suggested we play 11 holes. The front nine, the watering hole and the dewatering hole. We took his advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment